Jakarta – The Traffic Directorate (Ditlantas) of Polda Metro Jaya provides Mobile One-Stop Administration System (Samsat) services to assist taxpayers in paying motor vehicle tax (PKB) at 14 points in Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jadetabek), Monday, (20/11).
The official TMC Polda Metro Jaya Twitter account states that the 14 Jadetabek areas where Mobile Samsat (Samling) services are available are as follows:
1. Central Jakarta in the Central Jakarta Samsat Parking yard and Central Jakarta Banteng Field.
2. North Jakarta in the North Jakarta Samsat Parking yard and Al-Musyawarah Mosque Kelapa Gading.
3. West Jakarta at Citraland Mall, West Jakarta.
4. South Jakarta in the South Jakarta Samsat parking lot and South Jakarta Kalibata TMP.
5. East Jakarta in the East Jakarta Samsat parking lot and East Jakarta Kramat Jati Main Market.
6. Tangerang City: Palem Semi Karawaci and Perumnas Cibodas District.
7. Ciledug: Green Lake City Ketapang Cipondoh Ciledug Fresh Market Office and Pinang District Office.
8. Serpong: Samsat Serpong Parking Yard, ITC BSD Serpong (16.00-19.00 WIB).
9. Ciputat: Pondok Betung Ciputat Village Office and East Ciputat Gintung Market.
10. Kelapa Dua: Intermodal Market and Yard G Town House Kelapa Dua.
11. Bekasi City: Samsat Parking Page.
12. Bekasi Regency: Cikarang Baru Clean Market.
13. Depok: Samsat Parking Yard and Mess Below Bapenda 08.00 WIB to 11.00 WIB.
14. Cinere: Samsat Parking Yard 08.00-12.00 WIB.
Service hours vary in each region. Generally from 08.00 to 15.00 WIB. However, there are also from 08.00 WIB to 14.00 WIB.
A number of conditions must be considered before paying vehicle tax. Such as bringing several documents such as KTP, BPKB and original STNK accompanied by photocopies attached.
Samling outlets only serve annual PKB payments, while for STNK extensions (five years) and changing vehicle number plates you have to go to the nearest Samsat office. Bembo