Jakarta – The Traffic Directorate (Ditlantas) of Polda Metro Jaya opened a Mobile One-Stop Administration System (Samsat) service in collaboration with the Regional Revenue Service in Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jadetabek), available in 14 regions on Tuesday.
Based on information from the official TMC Polda Metro Jaya social media account, the Mobile Samsat (Samling) service is spread across several points as follows:
1. Central Jakarta in the Central Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Banteng Square at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
2. North Jakarta in the parking lot of the North Jakarta Samsat and Al-Musyawarah Mosque Kelapa Gading at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
3. West Jakarta at Citraland Mall 09.00-14.00 WIB.
4. South Jakarta at the South Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Kalibata Heroes’ Cemetery (TMP) 08.00-15.00 WIB.
5. East Jakarta at the East Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Kramat Jati Main Market at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
6. Tangerang City in the yard of Palem Semi Karawaci and Perumnas Cibodas Karawaci District at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
7. Ciledug at Rukan Fresh Market Green Lake City Ketapang Cipondoh Ciledug at 09.00-12.00 WIB and Giant Poris Gaga Batu Ceper at 09.00-14.00 WIB.
8. Serpong in the parking lot of Samsat Serpong at 08.00-14.00 WIB and ITC BSD Serpong at 16.00-19.00 WIB.
9. Ciputat at the Pondok Betung Ciputat Subdistrict office and East Ciputat Gintung Market at 09.00-12.00 WIB.
10. Kelapa Dua at Intermodal Market and Hal G Town House 08.00-14.00 WIB.
11. Bekasi City at Cipeucang Tourist Lake, Bekasi City, 08.00-12.00 WIB.
12. Bekasi Regency at Cikarang Baru Clean Market 08.00-13.00 WIB.
13. Depok in the Depok Samsat parking lot 08.00-14.00 WIB and Bhayangkara Brimob Kelapa Dua Hospital 08.00-12.00 WIB.
14. Cinere in the Samsat Cinere parking lot at 08.00-12.00 WIB.
There are several things that taxpayers must pay attention to before visiting the outlet to pay vehicle tax. Among other things, ensure that the vehicle for which the tax will be paid does not have motor vehicle tax arrears for more than one year.
Then, also make sure to bring several documents needed to pay vehicle tax, such as the original KTP, BPKB and STNK, each accompanied by a photocopy attachment.
This Samling outlet only serves annual motor vehicle tax (PKB) payments. Meanwhile, to extend the STNK and change the vehicle number plate, you must come directly to the Samsat office. Bembo