Jakarta – The Traffic Directorate (Ditlantas) of Polda Metro Jaya presents the Mobile One-Stop Administration System (Samsat) service in collaboration with the Regional Revenue Service in Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jadetabek) in 14 regions on Tuesday, (21/11) .
Based on information from the official TMC Polda Metro Jaya account, Mobile Samsat (Samling) services are available in 14 regions, namely:
1. Central Jakarta Samling at the Central Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Banteng Square at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
2. North Jakarta Samling in the parking lot of the North Jakarta Samsat and Al-Musyawarah Mosque Kelapa Gading at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
3. West Jakarta Samling at Citraland Mall 09.00-14.00 WIB.
4. South Jakarta Samling at the South Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Kalibata Heroes’ Cemetery (TMP) at 08.00-15.00 WIB.
5. East Jakarta Samling at the East Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Kramat Jati Main Market at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
6. Tangerang City Samling in the yard of Palem Semi Karawaci and Perumnas Cibodas Karawaci District at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
7. Samling Ciledug at Rukan Fresh Market Green Lake City Ketapang Cipondoh Ciledug at 09.00-12.00 WIB and Giant Poris Gaga Batu Ceper at 09.00-14.00 WIB.
8. Samling Serpong in the Samsat Serpong parking lot at 08.00-14.00 WIB and ITC BSD Serpong at 16.00-19.00 WIB.
9. Samling Ciputat at the Pondok Betung Ciputat Subdistrict Office and East Ciputat Gintung Market at 09.00-12.00 WIB.
10. Samling Kelapa Dua at Intermodal Market and Hal G Town House at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
11. Bekasi City Samling at Cipeucang Tourist Lake, Bekasi City, 08.00-12.00 WIB.
12. Bekasi Regency Samling in the courtyard of the Tarumajaya I District Office at 08.00-13.00 WIB.
13. Samling Depok in the Samsat Depok parking lot at 08.00-14.00 WIB and Bhayangkara Brimob Kelapa Dua Hospital at 08.00-12.00 WIB.
14. Samling Cinere at Bojong Sari Tulip Square at 08.00-12.00 WIB.
There are several things that taxpayers must pay attention to before visiting the outlet to pay vehicle tax. One of them is to ensure that the vehicle whose tax will be paid does not have motor vehicle tax arrears for more than one year.
Then, also make sure to bring several documents needed to pay vehicle tax, such as the original KTP, BPKB and STNK, each accompanied by a photocopy attachment.
This Mobile Samsat outlet only serves annual motor vehicle tax (PKB) payments. Meanwhile, to extend the STNK and change the vehicle number plate, you must come directly to the Samsat office. Bembo