Jakarta – The Traffic Directorate (Ditlantas) of Polda Metro Jaya opened a Mobile One-Stop Administration System (Samsat) service in collaboration with the Regional Revenue Services in Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jadetabek). Services are available at 14 regional locations on Tuesday, (31/10).
Based on information from the X account or the official TMC Polda Metro Jaya Twitter, the Mobile Samsat service is available in 14 regional locations, namely:
1. Central Jakarta Samling at the Central Jakarta Samsat Parking Lot and Banteng Square at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
2. North Jakarta Samling in the parking lot of the North Jakarta Samsat and Al-Musyawarah Mosque Kelapa Gading at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
3. West Jakarta Samling at Citraland Mall 09.00-14.00 WIB.
4. South Jakarta Samling at the parking lot of the South Jakarta Samsat Polda Metro Jaya and the Sarinah Pancoran Warehouse at 08.00-15.00 WIB.
5. East Jakarta Samling at the East Jakarta Samsat parking lot and Kramat Jati Main Market at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
6. Tangerang City Samling in the yard of Palem Semi Karawaci and Perumnas Cibodas Karawaci District at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
7. Samling Ciledug at Rukan Fresh Market Green Lake City Ketapang Cipondoh Ciledug at 09.00-12.00 WIB and Giant Poris Gaga Batu Ceper at 09.00-14.00 WIB.
8. Samling Serpong at the Samsat Serpong Parking yard at 08.00-14.00 WIB and ITC BSD Serpong at 16.00-19.00 WIB.
9. Samling Ciputat at the Pondok Betung Ciputat Subdistrict Office and East Ciputat Gintung Market at 09.00-12.00 WIB.
10. Samling Kelapa Dua at Intermodal Market and Hal G Town House at 08.00-14.00 WIB.
11. Bekasi City Samling at Cipeucang Tourist Lake, Bekasi City, 08.00-12.00 WIB.
12. Bekasi Regency Samling at the Cikarang Baru Clean Market at 08.00-13.00 WIB.
13. Samling Depok at the Depok Samsat Parking yard at 08.00-14.00 WIB and Bhayangkara Brimob Kelapa Dua Hospital at 08.00-12.00 WIB.
14. Samling Cinere in Bojong Sari Baru Village at 08.00-12.00 WIB.
There are several things that taxpayers must pay attention to before visiting the outlet to pay vehicle tax. Among them, ensure that the vehicle for which the tax will be paid does not have motor vehicle tax arrears of more than one year.
Then, make sure to bring several documents needed to pay vehicle tax, such as original KTP, BPKB and STNK, each accompanied by a photocopy attachment.
This Mobile Samsat outlet only serves annual motor vehicle tax (PKB) payments. Meanwhile, to extend the STNK and change the vehicle number plate, you must come directly to the Samsat office. Bembo